We are always eager to add highly motivated and passionate researchers (postdocs, graduate students, undergraduates, and research associates) to our team! If you are interested in joining us, please write to Hee-Sun Han <hshan at illinois dot edu> with a statement of your past research and current research interests, along with your CV. For postdoctoral applicants: please arrange for two letters of reference to be sent on your behalf. Applications will be reviewed only after all of them are received.
Postdoctoral researchers: We have the following positions open.
– Nanoparticle and ligand synthesis
– In vivo imaging (imaging cells in live animals)
– Single molecule imaging in vitro.
– PhD or equivalent doctoral degree in chemistry, molecular biology, biochemistry or chemical/biochemical engineering
– Highly motivated, passionate and independent scientists who have strong records in designing and executing experimental projects
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Excellent wet lab skills
Graduate students: Graduate students currently at The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign who are interested in rotating or joining our lab should contact Hee-Sun Han by email. Prospective graduate students should apply to the Department of Chemistry Ph.D. program.
Professor Hee-Sun Han:
Phone: (217) 300-4510
47 Roger Adams Laboratory
Phone: (217) 300-6758
Department of Chemistry, University of Illinois
600 South Mathews Ave.
Urbana, IL 61801