We are always eager to add highly motivated and passionate researchers (postdocs, graduate students, and research associates) to our team! If you are interested in joining us, please write to Hee-Sun Han <hshan at illinois dot edu> with a statement of your past research and current research interests, along with your CV. For postdoctoral applicants: please arrange for two letters of reference to be sent on your behalf. Applications will be reviewed only after all of them are received.
Postdoctoral researchers: We have the following positions open.
– Nanoparticle and ligand synthesis
– In vivo imaging (imaging cells in live animals)
– Single molecule imaging in vitro.
– PhD or equivalent doctoral degree in chemistry, molecular biology, biochemistry or chemical/biochemical engineering
– Highly motivated, passionate and independent scientists who have strong records in designing and executing experimental projects
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Excellent wet lab skills
Graduate students: Graduate students currently at The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign who are interested in rotating or joining our lab should contact Hee-Sun Han by email. Prospective graduate students should apply to the Department of Chemistry Ph.D. program.
Professor Hee-Sun Han:
Phone: (217) 300-4510
47 Roger Adams Laboratory
Phone: (217) 300-6758
Department of Chemistry, University of Illinois
600 South Mathews Ave.
Urbana, IL 61801